1 Min To Read (233 Words)
Foundation should be the most important part of your makeup routine! It can’t be too drying, too oily, too sheer or too cakey. It has to be just right. For this same reason is why I only buy my foundations at Sephora, the color match is spot on and I have never been disappointed!
When I bought my Fenty beauty foundation, it was kind of tough since there are so many shade ranges that are similar in color but have different undertones. The girls at the store were extremely helpful and got my color just right! Shoutout to the Sephora in Tippecanoe Mall!
Additionally, I am going to break down to you what I use for my concealer, powder, contour, blush, highlight (my top faves) and my eyebrows (because it’s apart of my look, ya feel?!)
1. Foundation | Fenty Beauty PRO FILT’R HERE
2.Concealer | Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer HERE
3. Powder | Airspun Loose Face Powder HERE
4. Contour | Anastasia Contour Kit HERE
5. Blush | Fenty Beauty Match Stix in Ridiiic HERE
6. Highlight | Fenty Beauty Match Stix in Trippin HERE
7. Eyebrows | Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade HERE
8. Setting Spray | Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control HERE
This post was dedicated to the Sephora Spring Bonus Picks! If you are a Rogue member, you get 15% off! SOOOOO that means you need to go and get these products and add them to your foundation routine (if you haven’t already).